Block Chain Developer is responsible to perform complex analysis, management, storage and distribution information added with the challenges of technical understanding – the practicality of implementing decentralized cryptosystems that fall outside of the traditional IT development skill-set.
- C/C++/Java/Python/ GoLang
- Data Structure
- Distributed Systems
- Design Patters
- OOPs Concepts
- Exposure to working with API’s (preferable RESTful API’s)
- Hands-on technical exposure to blockchain technologies such as Ethereum, Hyperledger, Ripple
- Experience on Smart contract and Solidity, development tools for Ethereum (testrpc, geth, Web3, eth_lightwallet, etc.) is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Very good communication skills
- Understanding of Bitcoins, its origin and progress over the last few years.
- Experience in Block chain technology
- Knowledge of the available tools in the market which offer blockchain solutions
- Experience in solution building for customers around blockchain technology
- Performed POC’s,client presentations on Blockchain
- Encryption techniques used in Blockchain
UG/PG: Graduates / Post Graduates in Computers.