UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components and delivering more user-friendly interface / experience to the endusers.
- Experience with web development using HTML5/CSS3 creating clean elegant code.
- Having done development for MVC patterns and RESTful services.
- Experience with any one of the below JS frameworks Angular.Js or ExtJs
- Good to have any of these frameworks: Backbone.Js, CanJS, D3.JS, NodeJs, UnderscoreJs, Extjs4.0/SenchaTouch
- Should have Hands on Coding
- Experience in designing, marking up, developing the UI of websites and/or web applications
- Minimum of 2 years of web development and UI development experience is required.
- Front-end skills and some basic understanding of how back-end development works.
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and an Agile, .NET development, team-oriented environment.
UG/PG: Graduates / Postgraduates in Computers.