WordPress Developer will be responsible for all aspects of web development – including responsive, standards-compliant HTML and CSS3 themes for WordPress.
- to test and debug WordPress plugins and develop new plugins as needed.
- of best practices in web development, security, and scalability.
- of WordPress (Plugin / theme development / API) Setting up multi-site WordPress builds Integrating feeds from social networks.
- on developing blogs Integrating with third-party APIs Customizing WordPress to support specific functionality integrating shopping cartsBuilding out responsive layouts.
- Assist the Lead Developer in shaping and implementing the WordPress platform strategy for the business
- Collaborate closely with the Lead Developer focusing on the scaling and resilience of Future’s high-profile and high-traffic WordPress sites
- Document technical and functional specifications
- Provide technical consultancy services to stakeholders
- Ensure that we meet commercial ‘go-live’ deadlines
UG/PG: Any Undergraduate / Postgraduate.